Ok things have been happening in AK world so here are the updates.
- Alicia keys is currently touring in Europe and Solange is also touring with her in Alicia keys’ AS I AM tour.
- Alicia and Jack White were to preform at MTV show but it was cancelled due to Neck injury White has.Jack White has been forced to cancel his MTV Europe Music Awards appearance after slipping a disc in his neck. The White Stripes frontman - who was set to perform new James Bond theme â€˜Another Way To Dieâ€™ with Alicia Keys at the event - is still recovering from an injury he suffered on his US tour last month. “MTV are disappointed as are Bond film chiefs. No one knows when heâ€™ll be fit enough to travel again”.
- Alicia keys is to perform at the AMERICAN MUSIC AWARD show, she joins the list of other preformers like Kanye West and Rihanna. She will perform her lastest single SUPERWOMAN and TEENAGE LOVE AFFAIR all lifted from her 2007 album AS I AM
- Last weekend Alicia’s movie opened and Its number 3 at the US BOX OFFICE making 11million Dollar. So if you have not seen it try and do so.
- In other news NeYo talked about his crush for Alicia keys, when asked who he would stalk he said Alicia keys and when asked his prefect threesome he said Alicia, Janet Jacjson and Him.
- Alicia keys in a recent interview said she will have to rest a little before putting another record out she also plans on building a strong movie career.
- Alicia Keys will perform at the Letterman show on Tuesday, November 11.
- Once upon a time in a small South Carolina town, there lived a warmhearted beekeeper who made honey so sweet and delectable that people came from all around to stock up. Her name was August, and her honey-making sisters were May and June. “The Secret Life of Bees” doesn’t actually begin this way, but it might as well. Suffused with a golden glow, the movie looks and sounds like a fairy tale. It stays faithful to Sue Monk Kidd’s popular novel in which the lives of a black family and a white one (not to mention a swarm of bees) play out against the backdrop of the civil rights movement in the 1960s. Read the full review on this page.
More updates and pictures are coming soon.